The ideal customer is a homeowner, buyer, or seller who cares about providing an efficient, fully operational, and safe home for their families and guests. The customer requests a Home Inspection to ensure the home's major components function correctly, provide a safe environment for all persons, and protect their investment. Our customers are most often referred to us by Real Estate Agents who take care of their clients, understand the importance of a professional Home Inspection, and trust us to deliver!
My daughter and I are the proud franchise owners of Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, located in Clayton, North Carolina. With over 20 years of experience, Pillar To Post is the nation's largest home inspection company and is ranked the #1 home inspection franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine. We enjoy working closely with real estate agents and homeowners, buyers, and sellers within our community.
Being a licensed residential home designer/builder has given me the tools to deliver a top-quality Home Inspection report. My experience in residential construction offers a unique perspective of how a home functions safely and effectively. The Pillar To Post experience brings it all together by providing the most comprehensive home evaluation in the industry. I will spend the time needed to educate you on your home in a non-alarming way while visually inspecting every area accessible.
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors provide: Fully Trained and certified home inspectors
- E&O Insured
- Full-color reports printed on-site for faster closings
- Convenient booking and scheduling options
- 60+ training programs available for Realtors via various meeting opportunities
Home Inspection Packages
We have three home inspection packages, each designed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
1) Plus - the basic home inspection covers all major items inside and outside the home.
2) Premium - everything included in Plus package in addition to:
- PTP360 Interactive 360° visual Inspection Summary
- PTPEstimates* for Recommended Repairs (PunchList)
- PTPFloorPlan with Room Measurements
- PTPHomeManual Digital Owner’s Manual
- Infrared Scan
- Lifetime Maintenance Advisory Service
- Appliance Recall Safety Check (Centriq)
- Rodent inspection
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction Commitment + Guarantee, and
- Save 15% on added inspection services
3) Prestige - previous packages with the additional healthy home package, sample testing for mold and common allergens, saving 30% on added services.
We offer additional services with our home inspections, providing more peace of mind about the home you are hoping to purchase.
Our additional services include:
- Termite inspection
- Water quality inspection
- Septic inspection
- Radon testing
We also offer several types of home inspections for home sellers, home buyers, and homeowners including:
- Pre-listing - identify issues to correct to get the best listing price
- Pre-sale - find the defects needing correction to ensure your purchase
- Pre-dry wall - correct errors before they are covered up
- 11 Month - detect and isolate defects needing correction prior to warranty
- Periodic - 3 to 5-year inspections to maintain the integrity and value of your property before moisture, termites, or other items become a major concern
We offer military and first responder discounts.
The Rolison Team- a Family Team with Heart
As a native of North Carolina, my family and I always wanted to return. When I retired from the manufacturing industry as a Human Resource Professional, I sought other opportunities. I enjoyed my career as a residential designer, builder, and DIY guy, and my wife suggested I look into being a Home Inspector. I have assessed many homes for friends and family to aid in their decision to purchase a property, and I couldn't argue with her logic. We purchased the Pillar-To-Post Home Inspection franchise for Johnston County and surrounding areas. This opportunity fits my skills, and it feels right! Being a home inspector allows me to use my abilities to help others achieve their dreams.
Our daughter, Nicole, has joined me in the business as a licensed inspector. She served as a law enforcement officer and has experience in accounting and HR. Being an inspector provides her the flexibility to raise her son.